Our lodgings are located in a rural maritime environment encompassed by a horizon of meadows. FERM'H is situated close to Cardelan bay (or Kerdelan), the largest bay in the Gulf of Morbihan which overlooks the Île aux Moines (www. town hall-ileauxmoines.fr - www.iles-du-ponant.com/ile-aux-moines).
The 5 cottages are accessible by walkways to preserve peace and safety, but two car parks are located onsite at a short distance. Stable cottage and all the outdoor areas are accessible to the disabled.
Each cottage has been designed and equipped to be independent, respecting the privacy of residents. As Lairmarc'h farm is still operational and relatively close to the cottages. The renovations included creating corridors which separate the two activities; agricultural (dairy and beef) and tourism consequently creating tranquility for our guests.
The cottages can accommodate from 2 to 8 people (28 people in total), three cottages can be interconnected for groups with specific requirements.
Each cottage includes a living / dining room with a wood burning stove, flat screen TV, dining area and fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, induction cooker, microwave, dishwasher). Washing machines and dryers are housed in a communal building (the appropriate eco-detergent is provided to maintain the sanitation system and aquatic plants). Each cottage has a patio and a private garden which open onto the 5000 m2 of enclosed space and garden in total.
All cottages have the following:
- Washing machines and dryers are available to residents in the communial outhouse; washing detergent is provided (free of charge).
- Ecological cleaning products are provided (compatible with the inhouse wastewater sanitation system.)
- Cleaning is done by us at the end of each stay ... so not to spoil your holiday.
- The single beds are 80cm wide and can be joined together as preferred.
- The linen (sheets, duvet covers, towels, tea towels) is provided ... not to clutter your luggage for your convenience.
- In winter and spring, wood for the stove is provided (again free of charge) to encourage its use for heating, reducing eccessive electricity consumption. The buildings are well insulated with over 30 cm paper wadding creating air barriers which when combined with the wood burning fires should maintain the warmth of the cottages. Please note the cost of electricity is extra to the rental costs.
- Free and unlimited Internet access (to come)
- Fully equipped kitchens (dishwasher, oven, microwave, induction cooker, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle)
- Living room with wood burning stove, flat screen TV and a HIFI with socket for MP3 players
- All bedrooms are on wooden floors
- Garden furniture, BBQ, parasol
From a practical point of view:
You will be welcomed by Claire Desroche, a lovely young woman at your service to inform you and help you feel at home.
You can contact us by telephone at all times (06 87 10 54 62 or 06 72 90 06 61) for information or difficulties, if necessary, someone will immediately intervene on the spot.